Civil War Beer Pong Rules:
- Three players per team
- A long table (standard beer pong tables are usually around 8 feet long)
- 18 cups per team, each filled with beer (6 cups per player, arranged in a triangle)
- 3 ping pong balls per team
- Each team arranges their 18 cups in front of them on their side of the table.
- Every player starts with two or three balls in hand.
Objective: The aim is to eliminate all of the opposing team's cups before they eliminate yours.
- All players play simultaneously; there are no turns. Players throw ping pong balls at the opposing team’s cups.
- When a cup is hit, the contents are drunk, and the cup is removed from the table.
- Each player who has cups remaining can continue to throw balls until all of their cups are gone.
- There are no set turns; players can throw the balls as quickly as they can retrieve them.
- If a ball lands in a cup, the cup is taken away, and the beer inside is consumed.
- Players can only shoot at the cups directly in front of them (i.e., their opposing player's cups).
- There are no re-racks, and bouncing is not allowed in Civil War.
- Once all of a player’s cups are gone, they are out of the game, but their teammates continue until all cups from one team are eliminated.
Ending the Game:
- The game ends when all the cups from either team are eliminated.
- The team with remaining cups is declared the winner.
Additional Rules and Tips:
- If playing with a larger table or more space, consider increasing the distance between the cups.
- Be vigilant; with multiple balls in play, cups can be hit rapidly and players must keep track of incoming shots.
- Always drink responsibly. Set limits to the amount in each cup to ensure a fun and safe game for everyone.
Safety and Fair Play:
- Ensure that all players are comfortable with the pace and consumption level of the game.
- Provide alternative beverages for those who prefer not to consume alcohol.
- Maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere throughout the game.
The key to Civil War is speed and accuracy, making it a fast-paced and competitive variation of beer pong. It's perfect for larger groups and those looking for a more intense and engaging experience.