Flip Cup Rules:
- 1 plastic cup per player
- A long table that all participants can comfortably stand around
- Your choice of beverage (commonly beer)
- Split into two teams with an equal number of players. If there are an uneven number of players, one person may have to flip twice.
- Each player fills their cup with the same amount of beverage and places it at the edge of their side of the table.
Objective: The team to have all members drink their beverage and flip their cups first wins the game.
How to Play:
- At the start signal, the first players on each team chug their beverage. When finished, they place their cup face up on the edge of the table.
- Players then use one finger to flip their cup upside down onto the table. The cup should land open side down.
- After a successful flip, the next team member can start drinking. If unsuccessful, the player must reset their cup and try again until they succeed.
- Play continues in a relay fashion down the line of teammates.
- The first team to finish with all cups flipped is the winner.
- Players must wait for the previous cup to be flipped before they can start drinking.
- Only one hand may be used to flip the cup.
- The cup must be set right-side up on the edge of the table before flipping.
- If a cup falls off the table, it must be placed back on the edge of the table for another flip attempt.
- Team members must stay in the same order throughout the game.
- The game ends when one team has all its members successfully flip their cups. The winning team may challenge another team or play another round.
- It's common for the losing team to set up the game for the next round.
- Drink responsibly. Pace yourself and know your limits.
- Always have water on hand to stay hydrated.
- Never force anyone to participate or drink more than they're comfortable with.
- Offer non-alcoholic beverages for those who prefer not to drink alcohol.
- Mega Flip Cup: For larger groups, increase the number of cups each person must flip.
- Survivor Style: After each round, the losing team votes one member out, and the game continues with the remaining players.